Sew Lomax Competition!
Posted on September 9, 2013
I’m back with another competition! This time, it’s with Sew Lomax! Sew Lomax is the home of embroidered bags, stationary and luxury home wares. Check out their website, it’s gorgeous!!!
So…what can you win?
Prize 1 Appliquéd Bite Me Apron and matching Tea Towel Set
Prize 2 Appliquéd English Breakfast Apron and matching Aga Lid Cover Tea Towels Set
Prize 3 Appliquéd Lobster and Salad Apron and matching Tea Towel Set
So…how do you enter?
One winner will be chosen at random with the correct answer to the email question.
And one winner will be chosen at random with the correct answer to the email question AND they must also be a twitter follower who has retweeted the competition information.
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @sewlomax your retweets will not count. Only ONE entry per email account will be allowed for the email entry.
Therefore, people who follow & retweet on twitter & answer the question correctly via email, will make themselves eligible to win in all 3 ways!!
The three winners will then be randomly allocated the three prizes (details above!)
The question for the competition is:
On Sew Lomax’s website, the aprons are made from:
c) Canvas and linen mix
Email your name, address and answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 2pm on Sunday 15th September 2013.
– The prize will only be shipped to a UK address.
– The prize is non transferable.
– The winners will be chosen at random, allocated their prizes at random and the decision is final.
– The prize will be delivered by the end of October 2013.
– The competition closes at 9pm on Sunday 22nd September 2013.
– The winners will be notified the week of 23rd September 2013.
Best of luck everyone!! Xxx