Christmas Hug Box Competition!!
Posted on October 29, 2013
I am lucky enough to be able to run competitions for you lovely people and sometimes those competitions are so successful you are literally begging me to run another one with that company!!!
Remember Hug Box? Hug Boxes are packed full of sweets, treats and chocolates delivered for any occasion. All Hug Boxes come beautifully hand packed in three layers and with a personalised message to give maximum WOW factor! A Hug Box is more than just a gift it is a perfect Family Treat and a NEW and UNIQUE way of letting someone know you are thinking about them. From Congratulations and Get Well Soon, to Weekends In, Parties and Raffle Prizes – whatever the occasion SAY IT WITH A HUG BOX!
I am so delighted that I have got THREE Christmas Hug Boxes to giveaway:
1st Prize – A £20 Christmas Hug Box!
Runners Up Prize – TWO runners up will each win a £10 Christmas Hug Box!
Hug Boxes literally are jammed back full of all things lovely!!!
So…how do you enter?
And one winner will be chosen at random who has liked our Facebook pages and has answered the Facebook question AND they must also be a twitter follower who has retweeted the competition information.
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @HugBoxUK your retweets will not count.
Therefore, people who follow & retweet on twitter & answer the question on Facebook, will make themselves eligible to win in all 3 ways!!
The winner and two runners up will then be randomly allocated the three prizes (details above!)
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 9am on 30th October 2013.
– The prizes will only be shipped to a UK address.
– The winner/runners up can not transfer the prize(s).
– Hug Box contents may vary slightly from pictures shown due to stock availability and to offer the very best possible value for customers. If an item becomes unavailable they will replace it with an item of equal, or in many cases, greater value!
– All sweets, treats and chocolates are individually sealed in their original packaging. Ingredients, Allergy Advice and Expiry Dates will be on the wrapping where available.
– The winners will be chosen at random, allocated their prizes at random and the decision is final.
– The prize will be delivered by the end of November 2013.
– The competition closes at 7.30pm on 6th November 2013.
– The winners will be notified the week of 11th November 2013.
Best of luck everyone!! Xxx